Saturday, February 14, 2009

Feb 8th

Sunday was a good day. We attended two services and were privileged to spend lunch and the afternoon with Pastor Sheresh. We were also able to attend a bible study in his home. As much as Sunday was a day full of adventure, worship, food, and fellowship, it was so refreshing to commune with dear brothers and sisters of the faith. Following lunch we had the chance to rest. Ron and I particularly enjoyed the beds that were offered to our weary bodies. I had such an amazing nap I believe I was suspended in the tranquility of God's presence which covered Sheresh's home. Eric said I was sleeping so well (and loud) that I must have been in 9th level of REM. Whatever it was I felted refreshed. Perhaps Eric will disclose a picture of my Sunday nap, which can be viewed for a price. All royalties will go directly to me :)
In all seriousness, Sunday was a blessed day and we experienced diverse array of God's family communing in worship, praising our Lord, and celebrating our Savior in unity and love.

No comments: