Thursday, January 29, 2009

whew!!

I tell you what, transferring files from one computer to another is time consuming. My head is swirling. My biggest concern is with the ipod. What if I leave out that favorite song and I do not know that it is gone indefinitely?
I will say this, and sorry if you PC users are feeling a bit left out perhaps even bashed, I love my mac. It is so easy to do just about everything (except incompetent OpenOffice...just not a good program...though that is not mac's fault). It is easy to convert programs, burn dvd's, run multiple programs without worry of crashes (crossing-fingers), and so many other things.
Yes, I am officially on the bandwagon.
Well, not too much to write, but I am trying to be good about posting thoughts. As I close, I thought all you PC users need to see another great commercial to make you laugh and languish your state of computing reality.

Don't forget to be praying for me and the team as we set to embark on our adventure half across the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP9tkpMRD9s&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6izXkHns_ww&feature=related

No comments: