Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I am going to INDIA!!!!

I am exuberant at the pending mission experience, as well as humbly awed by the magnitude of such an endeavor. Ever since I read "Song of Ascents," by E. Stanley Jones and wrote a research paper on NE India, I have longed to visit the land of mysticism and mystery. I have no idea what these pending days of travel to the far reaches of the earth will illumine and probe within my deep, but God is at work, and when that happens, watch out!!!
I depart in 6 days. Keep an eye on this blog and please pray for me and the team (Ron Eric, Cathy, and Mickie)...emphasis on PRAY : ) and if u feel really generous ....Pray some more (especially if you wake up early in the morning, b/c that will be the early evening for us). Blessings and God's grace and mercy on all of you that follow thru the www and blogsphere in prayer and curiosity, the travels of these band of ragamuffins.

PB

1 comment:

The Engebretson's said...

Bryan,

We will be praying for you!

Hannah and Scott